Sunday, July 17, 2011

Quite some time...

So, I have definitely been neglecting my poor blog. A tremendous amount of things have happened in the past two months that I can't wait to share!

The biggest recent change in my life is that I finally made the decision to become an Independent Beachbody Coach!!! I really think this is a long time coming - I just had to take a risk & jump in...and I feel great :D Eating clean, working out, and all the positive support I have received since beginning this journey has been invaluable, and I can't wait to start helping others find their true potential and live their best lives! For more information on how to start changing your life for the better, visit my Beachbody page: http://teambeachbody.com/raquelafiorillo

I've been working a lot which is good for my paycheck, but not good enough. Soon, I'll be training to be a server at my work, and it'll be great to start making some big tips!

My boyfriend has been in Jamaica for the past week, and it's definitely been a little strange without him here. I haven't even spoken to him on the phone because he didn't take his cell. He emails me once a day but basically just to let me know what they are going to do that afternoon. It'll be nice to see him on Tuesday when he's back :)

I'm just feeling so excited about all the new changes and developments in my life, and I cannot wait to meet even more people to come with me on my continuing journey!

"Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try."

/R. Angelina

No comments:

Post a Comment